This episode of CXOTalk explores business transformation from the perspective of Seagate's Chief Information Officer, Ravi Naik.
He has a unique perspective on cloud technology because he is also Executive Vice President of the company's multicloud product offering.
The conversation includes these topics:
- On the CIO and IT strategy at Seagate
- What is multi-cloud?
- Why is multicloud important to enterprise cloud adoption?
- On cloud vendor lock-in in the public cloud
- On managing the dual roles of CIO and EVP of cloud services
- How can CIOs overcome challenges to being business leaders?
- On customer experience and the Chief Information Officer
- How can cloud providers improve customer experience?
- How do multicloud environments create business value?
- How can CIOs be effective driving digital transformation?