In this webinar, we'll present an actionable framework for identity zero-trust implementation and illustrate its effectiveness by analyzing prominent examples from the recent cybersecurity threat landscape.
Since its emergence almost a decade ago, zero-trust has been commonly associated with rebuilding networking infrastructure security. Silverfort challenges this approach and enables organizations to implement an end-to-end zero-trust architecture at the identity control plane by monitoring and enforcing active access policies on any user, system and environment, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Topics covered include:
- The role of identity in zero-trust security
- The benefits of having unified IAM visibility and control for the implementation of zero-trust security
- The importance of risk analysis and adaptive policies in zero-trust security
- And more
Hosted by Security Boulevard
Join this webinar to explore what SASE is, why it's important, and its role in your security strategy. Learn how a SASE model can future-proof your security for decades instead of only a few years.
With distributed workforces and cyberattacks on the rise, outdated security strategies and systems can't keep up. As the edge now goes beyond buildings and WANs, businesses are adopting cloud security such as the secure access service edge (SASE) model and firewall as a service (FaaS) to better protect employees and assets.
Join this webinar and see real-world architectures of how to translate SASE to your own environment.
Hosted by SANS and AWS
Join us to learn about: What does the modern threat landscape look like?; What are the best practices to protect your organization? amd What do some of the brightest minds on the subject think you should do?
10:00 AM - 3:15 PM
- Why Cloud-Native Requires New Approaches for Data Security
- How to Build a Distributed and Secure Database Ecosystem With PostgreSQL
- Investments Unlimited: Fiction and Practice
- Cloud-Native Challenges in Traditional Enterprises
- Parenting Analogies for the OWASP Top 10
- Service Mesh: Day Zero
- Every Decision is a Forecast. What Forecasts Are Your Cloud Security Decisions Making?
- WebAssembly: Future of Cloud-Native Applications with WasmCloud
- The Cloud Can be Safer Than On-Premise
Hosted by Techstrong Group, Inc.
FutureCon Events brings high-level Cyber Security Training discovering cutting-edge security approaches, managing risk in the ever-changing threat of the cybersecurity workforce. Join us as we talk with a panel of C-level executives who have effectively mitigated the risk of Cyber Attacks.
Educating C-suite executives and CISOs (chief information security officers) on the global cybercrime epidemic, and how to build Cyber Resilient organizations.
'Cybersecurity is no longer just an IT problem'
Gain the latest knowledge you need to enable applications while keeping your computing environment secure from advanced Cyber Threats. Demo the newest technology, and interact with the world's security leaders and gain other pressing topics of interest to the information security community.
The FutureCon community will keep you updated on the future of the Cyberworld and allow you to interact with your peers and the world's security leaders.
Hosted by FutureCon
See all Archived IT - CxO Security Events articles
See all articles from this issue