With remote work becoming the new norm for many companies, organizations need to secure their employees' work-from-home (WFH) networks
"Identity access management (IAM) both secures these WFH networks and enables employees to easily access the data and applications they need for their role. A good IAM solution prevents users from turning to shadow IT practices, which have grown significantly since the COVID-19 pandemic began. Find out how your team can use IAM to secure your employees' WFH networks and keep shadow IT to a minimum.
Using IAM for remote employees
- Create or strengthen corporate data policies
- Review everything users can access
- Make employees request access to critical systems
- Choose IAM solutions with least privilege access capabilities
- Use IAM to secure networks and enable employees
Read on for details
Read More ...