Supermicro Storage Summit, July 28th
Supermicro News, July 22nd, 2020
July 22, 2020,
Volume 268, Issue 4
This event brings together Supermicro product experts, SSD and storage networking technology leaders, and solution providers for a group of insightful presentations and lively discussions.
Join us for our first Storage Summit, where we will bring together Supermicro product experts, SSD and storage networking technology leaders, and solution providers for a group of insightful presentations and lively discussions.
The Storage Summit will commence with keynote presentations from Nutanix, Intel and Supermicro senior executives on the latest storage technology developments for enterprise, data center, and multi-cloud infrastructure, and an overview of Supermicro's expansive storage system product lines.
Our Keynote session presenters will include:
- Charles Liang, CEO and Founder, Supermicro
- Dheeraj Pandey, Founder, CEO & Chairman, Nutanix
- Tarkan Maner, Chief Commercial Officer, Nutanix
- Avinash Shetty, Senior Director of Corporate Strategy, Nutanix
- Rob Crooke, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Intel NSG
- Jerry Dien, Director, System Solutions, Supermicro
- Paul McLeod, Product Director, Supermicro
The Keynote session will be followed by four breakout sessions:
- NVMe for High-Performance AI and HPC
- High-Capacity Storage and Expansion
- Enabling Technologies for HCI
- Scale-Out Storage Solutions for Cloud Applications
The sessions will be presented in both NA/EMEA and APAC time zones, with the keynotes translated into multiple languages. Breakout sessions will include live Q&A, and all sessions will be available for viewing afterward
Read More ...