Calc Guide 6.4
The Document Foundation, June 23rd, 2020
June 23, 2020,
Volume 267, Issue 4
The LibreOffice Documentation Team announces the release of the LibreOffice Calc Guide 6.4, the complete handbook for the spreadsheet tool of LibreOffice
"LibreOffice Calc is the spreadsheet module of LibreOffice, capable of creating and edit complex spreadsheets, from simple calculations to 'What if.' manner by changing some of the data and observing the results without having to retype the entire spreadsheet or sheet. Other features provided by Calc include
- Functions, which can be used to create formulas to perform complex calculations on data.
- Database functions to arrange, store, and filter data.
- Dynamic charts, including a wide range of 2D and 3D charts.
- Ability to open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Import and export of spreadsheets in multiple formats, including HTML, CSV, PDF, and PostScript.
The release of the Guide is an effort of the documentation team of the LibreOffice Community, a group of skilled individuals that contributes to create the best reference guides for all LibreOffice modules, including word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, drawing, database and math equations..."
Read More ...