We are the local representative of the International Institution of Business Analysis (IIBA), the premier world-wide professional association for business analyst
Sponsorships are available.
The objectives of the Chapter are to:
- Promote and advance the profession of Business Analysis
- Provide opportunities to our members to gain knowledge and network with experienced professionals across various industries and government agencies
- Provide access for members to a formal "knowledge base" as well as forums for sharing expertise, expressing professional opinions and building a reputation within the industry
- Provide pathways to learn about business analysis best practices
- Create corporate support for the IIBA within the local market by superior marketing/awareness programs that demonstrate the value of business analysis and the IIBA
- Liaise with industry and association partners to increase awareness and benefit of IIBA Chapter members
- Encourage and provide opportunities for our members to become Business Analysis certified professionals
As our events calendar and past events reflect, we have a mix of day time symposiums for professional development, after work meetings focused on a topic of particular concern to business analysts, and online meetings and webinars to develop your technical skills and analytical competencies, as well as one to two premiere dinner events per year with at least one distinguished guest speaker.
Read More ...