Embassy Suites - Miami
This is about all ways Cybersecurity effects HR and how HR can be a valuable asset for the organization and individuals of the organizations regarding Cybersecurity and Cyber Safety as a whole. Come and learn w
What you will learn:
- What do HR folks need to know and understand about the importance of data privacy and security.
- How to protect not only HR data but also how to help employees protect themselves as well as the organization.
- Should cybersecurity awareness training be part of on-boarding?
- What is HR's role concerning the creation of an Incident Response Plan to help the organization be prepared for a breach and what to do when there is one?
- What does the insurance companies providing protection for companies require?
- Mark Becker - Partner/CIO, MrTechnologyGroup
- Jennifer LaPorta - Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer @ FIU
- Kate Black - Shareholder, Cybersecurity, Privacy & Crisis Management Group @ Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Robin Burnett - Director, Network Test Labs
- Horacio Delgado - Data Privacy Officer & Manager of iT Governance & Compliance @ Telefonica USA
Come and learn with our incredible panelists from IT practitioners and legal advisors as to how HR can help them and their employees.
Hosted by GMSHRM - Greater Miami Society for Human Resource Management
Read More ...