Friday Five - May 10, 2019
Red Hat, May 10th, 2019
May 10, 2019,
Volume 254, Issue 2
The Friday Five is a weekly Red Hat blog post with 5 of the week's top news items and ideas from or about Red Hat and the technology industry. Consider it your weekly digest of things that caught our eye.
- Red Hat Opens the Linux Experience to Every Enterprise, Every Cloud and Every Workload with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Redefines Enterprise Kubernetes Through Full Stack Automation with Red Hat OpenShift 4
- New IDC Research Expects Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Impact $10 Trillion of Global Business Revenues, Employ 900,000 IT Professionals in 2019
- TechCrunch - Microsoft and Red Hat launch a new event-driven Kubernetes autoscaling tool
- TheNextPlatform - The Tension that Drives Innovation in Linux
Read on for details.
Read More ...