Red Hat Introduces the Industry's First Kubernetes-Native Integrated Developer Environment with Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces
Red Hat, February 5th, 2019
Red Hat Extends Datacenter Infrastructure Control, Automation with Latest Version of Red Hat CloudForms
Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), announced the general availability of Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces, a Kubernetes-native, browser-based development environment that enables smoother collaboration across the development team. Based on the open source Eclipse Che integrated development environment (IDE) project, CodeReady Workspaces is optimized for Red Hat OpenShift and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. CodeReady Workspaces is designed to provide enterprise development teams with a shareable developer environment that includes the tools and dependencies needed to code, build, test, run and debug container-based applications.
Red Hat, February 7th, 2019
Friday Five - February 8, 2019
Red Hat announced the general availability of Red Hat Cloudforms 4.7, the latest version of its highly-scalable infrastructure management tool. Red Hat CloudForms 4.7 includes deeper integration with Red Hat Ansible Automation and new infrastructure integrations designed to help streamline and simplify IT management across hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Red Hat, February 8th, 2019
The Friday Five is a weekly Red Hat blog post with 5 of the week's top news items and ideas from or about Red Hat and the technology industry. Consider it your weekly digest of things that caught our eye.
- Red Hat Introduces the Industry's First Kubernetes-Native Integrated Developer Environment with Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces
- Meet the talented finalists for the 2019 Women in Open Source Award and help us select the winners
- Red Hat Blog - Open Outlook: Customer Experience & Engagement
- Red Hat Storage Blog - BlueStore: Improved performance with Red Hat Ceph Storage 3.2
- CYBG Supports 25x More Customer Logins on iB Digital Services Platform with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Read on for details.
See all archived Red Hat News articles
See all articles from this issue